Wednesday, March 14, 2012
KUNA MTU/WATU WANAPITA MAOFISINI NA MITAANI KUTANGAZA KUWA WANAUZA BIDHAA TOKA SHEAR ILLUSIONS. BIDHAA ZENYEWE NI PERFUME, HERENI,LOTION, NK... TUNAPENDA KUWATANGAZIA WATEJA WETU KUWA HATUNA WATUWANAOTEMBEZA BIDHAA ZETU, BIDHAA ZETU ZINAPATIKANA MADUKANI KWETU TU!HAWA WATU WANAWADANGANYA NA SIO KWELI KUWA BIDHAA WANAZOUZA ZINATOKA SHEAR ILLUSIONS, KAMA SIVYO NI VYA WIZI, NA WALA MSINUNUE BIDHAA TOKAKWA HAWA WATU MAANA NI WAONGO NA WANATAFUTWA NA POLISI. TAFADHALI UKIMUONA/WAONA PIGA SIMU MARA MOJA KWA NAMBA IFUATAYO 0686 997 888.
Tuesday, March 13, 2012
1. Tweezing eyebrows;is seen to be the best painless way and easy way to shape eyebrows. Use one hand to hold the tweezer and the other to pull the skin taut. To maintain its original shape, tweeze from both ends Remove hairs that are the furthest down and between brows. Brows that grow further down make your face look sad.
2. Toners remove all traces of dirt, make-up or cleanser that remain after cleansing. Immediately after cleansing apply toner to the forehead and cheeks on a pad of cotton wool. Apply the toner to the crevices around the nose and the crevices around the chin.
3. To keep your skin vitalized and fresh and also increase cell transformation, use a peeling that removes dead skin cells and neutralize unclean pores. Gently massage either cleansing powder or facial cream scrub with lukewarm water in circular motions on entire face and neck. Exfoliating too hard can lead to redness and skin irritation. Thereafter wash the skin thoroughly with a cleansing towel.
4. For best effect on your skin, finish your routine with a deep cleansing facial mask. Select a re moistening mask if your skin is dry. Mud mask is deep cleansing mask with non dehydrating effects. Use your mask once or twice a week for best results.
5. Your skin needs to be moisturized daily; mostly on the neck. Apply from the nose outwards to the hairline. Massage in upward movements on the forehead, from the brows up to the hairline. These movements stimulate facial muscles and facilitate the quick absorption of the product into the skin. Use day and night time creams accordingly for extremely dry skin.
Monday, March 12, 2012
Green your hairdo and look forward to a healthier, shinier hair while saving money, time and the environment.The lovely hair leave-in conditioners are very good way of letting your hair grow naturally, and are also good for the scalp.Using organic products has a number of advantages which are helpful to both the body and the environment, making it a great choice over the rest.
You may want to know that;
- Some conditioners are manufactured using negative PH (Potential of Hydrogen) which coats the hair and eventually it becomes thick and weighs down thereby becoming lifeless. Organic treatment never coats so the hair has lustre all the time.
- Organic hair- treatment benefits all hair types from dry to oily because there are natural ingredients that help to moisturise the hair without coating.
- If you are an expectant mother, you will most likely feel more comfortable using naturals with fewer chemicals. You would therefore alter to botanicals.
- And don’t forget that it’s about time we all became concerned about the environment. Organic products are eco- friendly. We as a whole should waste minimal energy on pollution by altering the least in substances.