- Clean your brushes with baby wipes. If you don’t keep your brushes clean, they’ll gather bacteria and transfer it to your skin.
- For a sexy look, dab a little shimmery blush on the highest point of your cheekbone nearest your eye.
- Using powder blush? Always sweep it in one direction. Going over & over or around and around causes streaks & can hurt your brush.
- Cream blush is great for mature skin. It blends easily & therefore looks very natural. For gel or cream blush, dab a dot on the apple of the cheek and two smaller dots up the cheekbone. Blend the dots together up to the hairline.
- Dusky pink blush will warm up any tired-looking skin.
Tuesday, January 10, 2012
Sunday, January 8, 2012
- Products that suit one person will not necessarily suit another; it is a very individual thing.
- When using anything new on your skin, look out for reactions such as breakouts or rashes.
- Don’t use more than one new product at a time so that you can make sure which ones suit you and which don’t.
- Don’t use cosmetics that are more than 12 months old, especially on your face.