Here is how to deal with the puffiness of the eyes:
- Place chilled cucumber slices or damp tea bags over eyes for about 20 minutes.
- Place a bag of frozen vegetables in a thin cloth over closed eyes for 10-15 minutes and keep your head upright.
- Tie some potato grates in a cloth and place over eyes for about 15-20 minutes.
- Place damp tea bags over eyes for about 20 minutes. Chamomile tea is better because it has anti-inflammatory properties that will help reduce the puff.
- Apply vitamin E or olive oil.