Wednesday, February 1, 2012
When most people talk of skin care, they refer to the face. However; the entire body’s skin requires attention and the first step to proper skin care starts with bathing.
Bathing involves a lot more than cleanliness as it improves circulation and increases energy.
With a variety of products in the market, it’s hard for a consumer to decide what best caters for their needs since each individual has a unique skin type.
The first thing you will have to know about the product is its particular use…for example gels, body Scrubs, bath foam, salts, soap etc.
- Bath salts: Leaves the skin feeling soft and refreshed and help to relax the body and mind.
- Shower gel:Begin your day or night with a good shower gel rich lather and fragrance. A little goes a long way with the right product. You will feel relaxed. Lavender is a great relaxer.
- Soap: Buy a soap that has a daylong freshness…everyone loves to smell good…and check whether it is good for your skin type. Remember soap must be able to effectively wash away grime and dirt. Medicated…Ayurvedic…
- Loofah scrubs: Comes in very handy, they help to relax the muscles after a scrub by increasing on blood circulation and gets dead skin off the body.
Tuesday, January 31, 2012
Short hairs as well as short wigs are also very easy to care for. Short styled wigs are cheaper and affordable than longer wigs.
A great hairstyle can create the difference between feeling ordinary and extraordinary, which is a very thin line. But should you go long, shoulder length or short-short?
- All this depends on you. There are those of us that look great in long hairstyle and those that look better in short-short styles. And if you are not sure which hairstyle suits you, seek help from your hairstylist or friends. At the end of the day, remember you should wear a style that makes you feel great and fabulous. No need settling for less.
- Choose your hairstyle from a wide range of styles available in the market. And you don’t have to rock the latest trend, good old hairstyle like bobs and long waves are never ageing.
- Use wigs and weaves to change your style but make informed choices that will separate you from the ordinary! And don’t shy away from colour, colour can lift you a notch higher and add that glow we so love!
Monday, January 30, 2012
-STEP 1:Choose the right hairdresser .Some people braid entirely tight and this literally lifts hair from its follicles, leading to hair loss.
-STEP 2:Shampoo hair usually after 2 weeks of plaiting. You need to use apple cider vinegar after washing. Simply mix it with water and spray. You can continue to shampoo it weekly. Washing improves the appearance of braids drastically.
-STEP 3:Condition, condition condition! Conditioning strengthens the hair and maintains a smooth beautiful look.
-STEP 4:Stay away from greases and Vaseline products to avoid clogging.
-STEP 5:Know when to let them out. When you see that your braids are losing the lustre they once had, it’s time to take them out!