- This gives the wearer more versatility since hairstyles can be changed more frequently. One can opt for a short one today and then wear a long one the day after.
- It is also nice to achieve a neat look with a wig for hair that is unruly or too thin.
- Wigs are also seen as a fashion accessory today used to enhance one’s looks. most ladies who tend to feel better with trends would feel very comfortable wearing a wig.
- Wigs are also a nice way to look better everyday while saving on hair salons.
- Go ahead and discover the secret to making everyday a great hair day then!
Wednesday, January 4, 2012
Tuesday, January 3, 2012
Don't wear your contacts for too long.
Contact lenses, though convenient, are not meant to be worn for long periods of time. You need to take care of your eyes by taking your contacts out if you have been wearing them for more than 12 hours. Don’t worry about fashion or being called ‘4 eyes’ or anything like that. Your eye health will quickly deteriorate if you leave contacts in your eyes for more than the suggested amount of time. And what’s the point of looking good in contacts if they’re causing your eyes to ache and deteriorate?.Make sure you have your glasses with you at all times so that you can switch to wearing them whenever necessary.
Monday, January 2, 2012
- Eat well balanced meals. Burgers and chips are an easy way out of the kitchen but are expensive when your calories start piling up.A meal that consists of the necessary nutrients might at times not offer the best value taste wise but is great for the body, the skin and the mind.
- Get enough time to sleep and relax. Lack of enough sleep causes fatigue, eye bags and make you age rapidly. Ensure you sleep a minimum of six hours daily.
- Avoid stress. Easier said than done but try to stay clear of stressful situations. If you have an extremely busy week, take the weekend off and do something that you enjoy for a change. If the phone keeps on ringing switch it off.
- Be with people that care for you. You happiness is vital for your beauty. Being around people that care for you makes you glow.
- Get regular exercise. You don’t have to look like an athlete but going to the gym regularly or jogging occasionally is great for the skin as the pores open and great for your body as well.
- Love yourself. Taking care of yourself, making yourself beautiful and just having a good feeling about yourself is a great way to looking great.
Everybody should moisturize their skin, whatever type of skin you have. People with oily skin may feel that their skin does not require a moisturizer because it is naturally oily. This is a misconception because this oil does not replace lost moisture. In fact, if applied correctly, a moisturizer can help balance the oiliness of your face. The products you use for your skin need to match your skin type, so for example products that contain a high level of emollients and lubricants are better suited for dry or normal skin, but not for oily skin. Most products will specify what type of skin they are meant for.