Wednesday, November 16, 2011
Good morning ladies...here are some hair tips for your hair....
-If your hair is in a really terrible condition start taking some good multi vitamin for a month or two. Shear Hair & Beauty recommends the 21st Century Hair, Skin and Nails dietary supplement available at JD pharmacy.
- Maintain a healthy diet, increase the intake of fresh fruits and green vegetables, drink plenty of water and avoid short spicy or junk foods.
- Some spices are good for promoting healthy looking hair; these include turmeric, black pepper and cumin. Start using these spices in your daily nutritional intake but just be careful because an excess may be harmful for the rest of your body.
- Avoid stress, because stress or anxiety may lead to hair loss.
- Always use a shampoo and conditioner according to your hair type.
- Avoid sleeping in hair accessories such as barrettes, scrunches, head bands, etc. This can lead to hair damage. Use a sleeping cap made of soft fabric and wrap your hair at night, so it stays smooth and silky the whole time.